Cal Chiefs EMS Section
|President – Bernie Molloy – [email protected]|
|Branch Director||Ken Johnson||[email protected]|
|Assistant Branch Director||Scott Houchin||[email protected]|
|Secretary||Karla Costa-Cunningham||[email protected]|
|Treasurer||Adam Dampier||[email protected]|
|Branch Director||Randy Black||[email protected]|
|Assistant Branch Director||Pending|
|Secretary||Kristin Thompson||[email protected]|
|Treasurer||Pam Martinez||[email protected]|
In today’s challenging economic environment and the rapidly changing role of EMS providers, it is critical to have a suppoprt system for keeping up with current events. Cal Chiefs EMS Section is a group of EMS managers, providers, and historians, all of whom are advocates for best practices in patinet care and system management. In the delivery of today’s fast-paced Emergency Medical Services, there is an increasing challenge for fire executives to remain current with global EMS issues that will affect your department.
Emergency Medical Services Section meetings include:
- Direct communication with EMS Officers from Fire Agencies throughout the state offering information regarding current EMS events.
- Input via an organization with an established powerful and influential voice for a variety of critical statewide issues.
- A valuable resource for internal program development such as infection control, quality improvement, best practices.
- A instructional component on a current issue, trend, or product.
- Valuable networking with others who are on the same mission.
The California Fire Chiefs Association EMS Section is very active and seeks to provide a resource for fire department providers, executives, and EMS Administrators. Our priority is to represent you and your department’s specific needs. Active support and participation with the California Fire Chiefs Association EMS Section is crucial if we are to address your department issues/concerns before various State organizations.
The EMS Section meets bi-monthly to discuss current events and issues and offer colaborative solutions to address those issues. If it is happening in EMS it is being talked about and addressed at Cal Chiefs EMS Section meetings. This section is designed for the sharing of ideas, documents, training programs and current events related to EMS.
If you are an EMS director, officer, provider, or educator, this is a group that you need to be a part of.